Subject: [PATCH v3 0/6] Keep all info in command-list.txt in git binary

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 18:54:08 +0200

Changes:

- remove the deprecated column in command-list.txt. My change break it
  anyway if anyone uses it.
- fix up failed tests that I marked in the RFC and kinda forgot about it.
- fix bashisms in generate-cmdlist.sh
- fix segfaul in "git help"

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  git.c: convert --list-*builtins to --list-cmds=*
  git.c: implement --list-cmds=all and use it in git-completion.bash
  generate-cmdlist.sh: keep all information in common-cmds.h
  git.c: implement --list-cmds=porcelain
  help: add "-a --verbose" to list all commands with synopsis
  help: use command-list.txt for the source of guides

 Documentation/git-help.txt             |   4 +-
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt        |   2 +-
 Documentation/gitmodules.txt           |   2 +-
 Documentation/gitrevisions.txt         |   2 +-
 builtin/help.c                         |  39 ++----
 command-list.txt                       |  10 +-
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 108 ++--------------
 generate-cmdlist.sh                    |  57 ++++++---
 git.c                                  |  16 ++-
 help.c                                 | 164 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 help.h                                 |   4 +
 t/t0012-help.sh                        |  11 +-
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |   6 +-
 13 files changed, 263 insertions(+), 162 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.367.g5dd2e386c3