Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Some doc-fixes

From: Andreas Heiduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 19:04:34 +0200

This reroll incorporates the comments of the first version, including a
"large scale" rewrtie of githooks.txt. I'v added "Reviewed-by" and
"Signed-off-by" as appropriate.

Andreas Heiduk (6):
  doc: improve formatting in githooks.txt
  doc: align 'diff --no-index' in text with synopsis
  doc: clarify ignore rules for git ls-files
  doc: add '-d' and '-o' for 'git push'
  git-svn: remove ''--add-author-from' for 'commit-diff'
  doc: add note about shell quoting to revision.txt

 Documentation/git-diff.txt     |   4 +-
 Documentation/git-ls-files.txt |   3 +-
 Documentation/git-push.txt     |   3 +-
 Documentation/git-svn.txt      |   2 +-
 Documentation/githooks.txt     | 115 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 Documentation/revisions.txt    |   6 +++
 6 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.2