Subject: [PATCH 0/4] subtree: move out of contrib

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:50:40 +0000

I think at this point git-subtree is widely used enough to move out of
contrib/, maybe others disagree, but patches are always better for
discussion that patch-less ML posts.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (4):
  git-subtree: move from contrib/subtree/
  subtree: remove support for git version <1.7
  subtree: fix a test failure under GETTEXT_POISON
  i18n: translate the git-subtree command

 .gitignore                                    |   1 +
 Documentation/git-submodule.txt               |   2 +-
 .../subtree => Documentation}/git-subtree.txt |   3 +
 Makefile                                      |   1 +
 contrib/subtree/.gitignore                    |   7 -
 contrib/subtree/COPYING                       | 339 ------------------
 contrib/subtree/INSTALL                       |  28 --
 contrib/subtree/Makefile                      |  97 -----
 contrib/subtree/README                        |   8 -
 contrib/subtree/t/Makefile                    |  86 -----
 contrib/subtree/todo                          |  48 ---
 .../subtree/git-subtree.sh => git-subtree.sh  | 109 +++---
 {contrib/subtree/t => t}/t7900-subtree.sh     |  21 +-
 13 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 672 deletions(-)
 rename {contrib/subtree => Documentation}/git-subtree.txt (99%)
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/.gitignore
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/COPYING
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/INSTALL
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/README
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/t/Makefile
 delete mode 100644 contrib/subtree/todo
 rename contrib/subtree/git-subtree.sh => git-subtree.sh (84%)
 rename {contrib/subtree/t => t}/t7900-subtree.sh (99%)

-- 
2.17.0.290.gded63e768a