Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] add additional config settings for merge

From: Ben Peart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 16:01:11 +0000

This version incorporates Elijah's fixup patch and is now based on
en/rename-directory-detection in next.

Base Ref: en/rename-directory-detection
Web-Diff: https://github.com/benpeart/git/commit/16b175c25f
Checkout: git fetch https://github.com/benpeart/git merge-renames-v4 && git checkout 16b175c25f

### Patches

Ben Peart (3):
  merge: update documentation for {merge,diff}.renameLimit
  merge: Add merge.renames config setting
  merge: pass aggressive when rename detection is turned off

 Documentation/diff-config.txt             |  3 ++-
 Documentation/merge-config.txt            |  8 +++++-
 Documentation/merge-strategies.txt        | 11 +++++---
 diff.c                                    |  2 +-
 diff.h                                    |  1 +
 merge-recursive.c                         | 31 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 merge-recursive.h                         |  8 +++++-
 t/t3034-merge-recursive-rename-options.sh | 18 +++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

base-commit: c5b761fb2711542073cf1906c0e86a34616b79ae
-- 
2.17.0.windows.1