Subject: [PATCH v3 0/7] Some doc-fixes

From: Andreas Heiduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 20:48:23 +0200

Changes since the last reroll:

- Better commit comment for "doc: align 'diff --no-index' in text and synopsis"
  This includes Martin's `s/with/and/` comment.
- Eric's typo fix in "doc: add note about shell quoting to revision.txt"
- Added new patch for git-diff.txt with s/--options/options/.
  This addresses Eric's and Martin's comments.

Andreas Heiduk (7):
  doc: improve formatting in githooks.txt
  doc: align 'diff --no-index' in text and synopsis
  doc: clarify ignore rules for git ls-files
  doc: add '-d' and '-o' for 'git push'
  git-svn: remove ''--add-author-from' for 'commit-diff'
  doc: add note about shell quoting to revision.txt
  doc: normalize [--options] to [options] in git-diff

 Documentation/git-diff.txt     |  16 +++---
 Documentation/git-ls-files.txt |   3 +-
 Documentation/git-push.txt     |   3 +-
 Documentation/git-svn.txt      |   2 +-
 Documentation/githooks.txt     | 115 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 Documentation/revisions.txt    |   6 +++
 6 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.2