Subject: [PATCH v4 0/6] get_short_oid UI improvements

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 12:42:57 +0000

This is like v3 except all the patches to the peel syntax & docs have
been dropped, which were controversial.

I think it's worthwhile to re-work that, but I don't have time for
that now, so I'm submitting this. Maybe I'll have time in the future
to re-work the rest, but then I can base it on top of this.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (6):
  sha1-name.c: remove stray newline
  sha1-array.h: align function arguments
  git-p4: change "commitish" typo to "committish"
  sha1-name.c: move around the collect_ambiguous() function
  get_short_oid: sort ambiguous objects by type, then SHA-1
  get_short_oid: document & warn if we ignore the type selector

 Documentation/technical/api-oid-array.txt | 17 ++++---
 git-p4.py                                 |  6 +--
 sha1-array.c                              | 21 +++++++-
 sha1-array.h                              |  7 ++-
 sha1-name.c                               | 61 +++++++++++++++++++----
 t/t1512-rev-parse-disambiguation.sh       | 26 +++++++++-
 6 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.410.g4ac3413cc8