Subject: [PATCH 0/5] merge-recursive code cleanups

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 19:06:55 -0700

This patch series contains several small code cleanups for merge-recursive.
I have removed a couple small cleanup chunks in order to avoid conflicts
with any other in-flight topics in pu (namely, nd/commit-util-to-slab and
sb/submodule-merge-in-merge-recursive).  I may resend those later
separately.

The series was made on top of next (specifically commit c95db04db ("Merge
branch 'sb/object-store-replace' into next")); it will not apply to
master.

Elijah Newren (5):
  merge-recursive: fix miscellaneous grammar error in comment
  merge-recursive: fix numerous argument alignment issues
  merge-recursive: clarify the rename_dir/RENAME_DIR meaning
  merge-recursive: rename conflict_rename_*() family of functions
  merge-recursive: simplify handle_change_delete

 merge-recursive.c | 173 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 1 file changed, 83 insertions(+), 90 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.847.g20b8963732