Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] completion: complete all possible -no-<options>

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 10:38:25 +0200

The RFC was here [1]. We have started recently to rely on
parse-options to help complete options. One of the leftover items is
allowing completing --no- form. This series enables that.

Changes since the RFC version:

- There's no magic numbers (previously we keep 3 --no- options)
- When there are some --no- options hidden, then we show --no-...
  instead of just --no-

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  parse-options: option to let --git-completion-helper show negative form
  completion: suppress some -no- options
  completion: collapse extra --no-.. options

 builtin/checkout.c                     | 10 +++--
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 58 +++++++++++++++-----------
 parse-options.c                        | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |  5 ++-
 4 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.705.g3525833791