Subject: [PATCH 00/22] Mark more strings for translation

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 06:32:19 +0200

I originally wanted to have a look regularly at what's in 'pu', catch
translatable strings that are not marked so and ask for updates. But I
failed horribly at that, so for this cycle I just looked at all the
changes between the last release and master and marked strings.

This series probably won't end up in 2.18 because now is probably too
late for big changes, which is fine.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (22):
  archive-tar.c: mark more strings for translation
  archive-zip.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/config.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/grep.c: mark strings for translation and no full stops
  builtin/pack-objects.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/replace.c: mark more strings for translation
  commit-graph.c: mark more strings for translation
  config.c: mark more strings for translation
  connect.c: mark more strings for translation
  convert.c: mark more strings for translation
  dir.c: mark more strings for translation
  environment.c: mark more strings for translation
  exec-cmd.c: mark more strings for translation
  object.c: mark more strings for translation
  pkt-line.c: mark more strings for translation
  refs.c: mark more strings for translation
  refspec.c: mark more strings for translation
  replace-object.c: mark more strings for translation
  sequencer.c: mark more strings for translation
  sha1-file.c: mark more strings for translation
  transport.c: mark more strings for translation
  transport-helper.c: mark more strings for translation

 archive-tar.c                         |  12 +--
 archive-zip.c                         |  14 ++--
 builtin/config.c                      |  48 +++++------
 builtin/grep.c                        |  12 +--
 builtin/pack-objects.c                | 108 ++++++++++++-------------
 builtin/replace.c                     |  90 ++++++++++-----------
 commit-graph.c                        |  20 ++---
 config.c                              |  76 +++++++++---------
 connect.c                             |  87 ++++++++++----------
 convert.c                             |  42 +++++-----
 dir.c                                 |   8 +-
 environment.c                         |   4 +-
 exec-cmd.c                            |   2 +-
 object.c                              |  10 +--
 pkt-line.c                            |  26 +++---
 refs.c                                |  40 +++++-----
 refspec.c                             |   2 +-
 replace-object.c                      |   6 +-
 sequencer.c                           |  26 +++---
 sha1-file.c                           | 110 +++++++++++++-------------
 t/t0021-conversion.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t1305-config-include.sh             |   2 +-
 t/t1308-config-set.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh                 |  20 ++---
 t/t1404-update-ref-errors.sh          |   4 +-
 t/t1450-fsck.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t3005-ls-files-relative.sh          |   4 +-
 t/t3210-pack-refs.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3310-notes-merge-manual-resolve.sh |   6 +-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t5505-remote.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t5512-ls-remote.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t5570-git-daemon.sh                 |   6 +-
 t/t5801-remote-helpers.sh             |   8 +-
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh     |   2 +-
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh            |   2 +-
 transport-helper.c                    |  89 ++++++++++-----------
 transport.c                           |  18 ++---
 38 files changed, 466 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.rc0.309.g77c7720784