Subject: [PATCH v4 00/21] Integrate commit-graph into 'fsck' and 'gc'

From: Derrick Stolee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 16:52:12 +0000

Thanks for the feedback on v3. There were several small cleanups, but
perhaps the biggest change is the addition of "commit-graph: use
string-list API for input" which makes "commit-graph: add '--reachable'
option" much simpler.

The inter-diff is still reasonably large, but I'll send it in a
follow-up PR.

Thanks,
-Stolee

Derrick Stolee (21):
  commit-graph: UNLEAK before die()
  commit-graph: fix GRAPH_MIN_SIZE
  commit-graph: parse commit from chosen graph
  commit: force commit to parse from object database
  commit-graph: load a root tree from specific graph
  commit-graph: add 'verify' subcommand
  commit-graph: verify catches corrupt signature
  commit-graph: verify required chunks are present
  commit-graph: verify corrupt OID fanout and lookup
  commit-graph: verify objects exist
  commit-graph: verify root tree OIDs
  commit-graph: verify parent list
  commit-graph: verify generation number
  commit-graph: verify commit date
  commit-graph: test for corrupted octopus edge
  commit-graph: verify contents match checksum
  fsck: verify commit-graph
  commit-graph: use string-list API for input
  commit-graph: add '--reachable' option
  gc: automatically write commit-graph files
  commit-graph: update design document

 Documentation/config.txt                 |  10 +-
 Documentation/git-commit-graph.txt       |  14 +-
 Documentation/git-fsck.txt               |   3 +
 Documentation/git-gc.txt                 |   4 +
 Documentation/technical/commit-graph.txt |  22 --
 builtin/commit-graph.c                   |  98 ++++++---
 builtin/fsck.c                           |  21 ++
 builtin/gc.c                             |   6 +
 commit-graph.c                           | 248 +++++++++++++++++++++--
 commit-graph.h                           |  10 +-
 commit.c                                 |   9 +-
 commit.h                                 |   1 +
 t/t5318-commit-graph.sh                  | 201 ++++++++++++++++++
 13 files changed, 569 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.rc1