Subject: [PATCH v8 0/2] json-writer V8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 14:12:07 +0000

From: Jeff Hostetler <[email-masked]>

Here is V8 of my json-writer patches.  Please replace the existing V5/V6/V7
version of the jh/json-writer branch with this one.

This version uses perl rather than python to test the generated JSON.

Jeff Hostetler (2):
  json_writer: new routines to create data in JSON format
  json-writer: t0019: add perl unit test

 Makefile                    |   2 +
 json-writer.c               | 419 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 json-writer.h               | 113 +++++++++
 t/helper/test-json-writer.c | 572 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t0019-json-writer.sh      | 274 +++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t0019/parse_json.perl     |  52 ++++
 6 files changed, 1432 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 json-writer.c
 create mode 100644 json-writer.h
 create mode 100644 t/helper/test-json-writer.c
 create mode 100755 t/t0019-json-writer.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t0019/parse_json.perl

-- 
2.9.3