Subject: [PATCH] RelNotes 2.18: minor fix to entry about dynamically loading completions

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:46:09 +0200

It was not "newer versions of bash" but newer versions of
bash-completion that made commit 085e2ee0e6 (completion: load
completion file for external subcommand, 2018-04-29) both necessary
and possible.

Update the corresponding RelNotes entry accordingly.

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt
index 7c59bd92fb..4d9c038b07 100644
--- a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt
+++ b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt
@@ -104,7 +104,7 @@ UI, Workflows & Features
  * The command line completion mechanism (in contrib/) learned to load
    custom completion file for "git $command" where $command is a
    custom "git-$command" that the end user has on the $PATH when using
-   newer version of bash.
+   newer version of bash-completion.
 
  * "git send-email" can sometimes offer confirmation dialog "Send this
    email?" with choices 'Yes', 'No', 'Quit', and 'All'.  A new action
-- 
2.18.0.rc0.207.ga6211da864