Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] Refactor fetch negotiation into its own API

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:24:34 -0700

On 06/14, Jonathan Tan wrote:
> Thanks, Brandon and Junio, for your comments.
> 
> Updates since v2:
>  - nothing new in patches 1 and 2
>  - patch 3: now clear priority queue unconditionally once we are done
>    with it (as requested by Brandon in a comment for a later patch)
>  - patch 4: updated commit message to not mention everything_local() (as
>    pointed out by Brandon), updated test to not rely on the fact that
>    fetch-pack uses prefix matching (thanks, Junio, for the observation)
>  - patch 5: used a more descriptive name ("struct negotiation_state")
>    for the struct, instead of "struct data"
>  - squashed patch 8 into patch 7; this means that the comments are not
>    moved verbatim, but for the reviewer, verbatim-ness of comments is
>    probably not that important anyway

Thanks this series looks good now.

Reviewed-by: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>

-- 
Brandon Williams