Subject: [PATCH 00/23] Mark strings for translation

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 11:07:55 +0200

This is a rebased version of v2 [1], sent during rc time and was
probably fell through the cracks.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (23):
  Update messages in preparation for i18n
  archive-tar.c: mark more strings for translation
  archive-zip.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/config.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/grep.c: mark strings for translation and no full stops
  builtin/pack-objects.c: mark more strings for translation
  builtin/replace.c: mark more strings for translation
  commit-graph.c: mark more strings for translation
  config.c: mark more strings for translation
  connect.c: mark more strings for translation
  convert.c: mark more strings for translation
  dir.c: mark more strings for translation
  environment.c: mark more strings for translation
  exec-cmd.c: mark more strings for translation
  object.c: mark more strings for translation
  pkt-line.c: mark more strings for translation
  refs.c: mark more strings for translation
  refspec.c: mark more strings for translation
  replace-object.c: mark more strings for translation
  sequencer.c: mark more strings for translation
  sha1-file.c: mark more strings for translation
  transport.c: mark more strings for translation
  transport-helper.c: mark more strings for translation

 archive-tar.c                         |  12 +--
 archive-zip.c                         |  14 ++--
 builtin/config.c                      |  50 ++++++------
 builtin/grep.c                        |  12 +--
 builtin/pack-objects.c                | 108 ++++++++++++-------------
 builtin/replace.c                     |  90 ++++++++++-----------
 commit-graph.c                        |  20 ++---
 config.c                              |  76 +++++++++---------
 connect.c                             |  85 +++++++++++---------
 convert.c                             |  42 +++++-----
 dir.c                                 |   8 +-
 environment.c                         |   4 +-
 exec-cmd.c                            |   2 +-
 object.c                              |  10 +--
 pkt-line.c                            |  26 +++---
 refs.c                                |  40 +++++-----
 refspec.c                             |   2 +-
 replace-object.c                      |   6 +-
 sequencer.c                           |  28 ++++---
 sha1-file.c                           | 110 +++++++++++++-------------
 t/t0021-conversion.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t1305-config-include.sh             |   2 +-
 t/t1308-config-set.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh                 |  20 ++---
 t/t1404-update-ref-errors.sh          |   4 +-
 t/t1450-fsck.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t3005-ls-files-relative.sh          |   8 +-
 t/t3210-pack-refs.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t3310-notes-merge-manual-resolve.sh |   6 +-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t5505-remote.sh                     |   2 +-
 t/t5570-git-daemon.sh                 |   6 +-
 t/t5801-remote-helpers.sh             |   8 +-
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh     |   2 +-
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh            |   2 +-
 transport-helper.c                    |  89 ++++++++++-----------
 transport.c                           |  18 ++---
 37 files changed, 470 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.rc2.476.g39500d3211