Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Fix occasional test failures in http tests

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:56:44 +0200

't5561-http-backend.sh' is prone to occasional failures; luckily it's
not 'git-http-backend's fault, but the test script is a bit racy.  I
won't go into the details here, patch 3/3's commit message discusses
it at length.

v1 is here; it haven't been picked up by Junio:

  https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/T/#u

The first two patches are identical to those in v1, and the last patch
implements a different and simpler fix than in v1, following Peff's
suggestion.  The third patch was dropped, because it's not necessary for
this simpler fix.

SZEDER Gábor (3):
  t5541: avoid empty line when truncating access log
  t/lib-httpd: add the strip_access_log() helper function
  t/lib-httpd: avoid occasional failures when checking access.log

 t/lib-httpd.sh              | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t5541-http-push-smart.sh  | 24 +++++-------------------
 t/t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh |  8 +-------
 t/t5561-http-backend.sh     |  8 +-------
 4 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.273.g57f1ecce9c