Subject: [PATCH 0/2] travis-ci: fail if Coccinelle found something to transform

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:02:28 +0200

The first patch makes the static analysis build job on Travis CI
faster by running it with 'make -j2'.

The second patch makes it more more useful by failing the build job if
Coccinelle finds something to transform, thereby drawing our attention
to undesired code patterns trying to enter the codebase.

With these patches applied, the static analysis build job would fail
on current 'pu' because of two small issues on two branches:

  - js/range-diff: Dscho has sent out v4 of this series over the
    weekend, which already incorporates Coccinelle's suggestion, so
    it's basically done.
  
  - pb/bisect-helper-2: this topic has not seen an update in about 9
    months, so I'll send a followup patch 3/2 to be applied on top or
    squashed in, whichever is deemed better.

SZEDER Gábor (2):
  travis-ci: run Coccinelle static analysis with two parallel jobs
  travis-ci: fail if Coccinelle static analysis found something to
    transform

 ci/run-static-analysis.sh | 21 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.18.0.408.g42635c01bc