Subject: [PATCH 0/2] munge submodule names

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 15:33:21 -0700

Here's a more polished series taking into account some of the feedback
on the RFC.  As Junio pointed out URL encoding makes the directories
much more human readable, but I'm open to other ideas if we don't think
URL encoding is the right thing to do.

Brandon Williams (2):
  submodule: create helper to build paths to submodule gitdirs
  submodule: munge paths to submodule git directories

 builtin/submodule--helper.c      | 28 +++++++++++--
 dir.c                            |  2 +-
 git-submodule.sh                 |  7 ++--
 repository.c                     |  3 +-
 submodule.c                      | 67 ++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 submodule.h                      |  7 ++++
 t/t7400-submodule-basic.sh       | 32 ++++++++++++++-
 t/t7406-submodule-update.sh      | 21 +++-------
 t/t7410-submodule-checkout-to.sh |  6 ++-
 9 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.597.ga71716f1ad-goog