Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Merge remaining t/helper binaries to test-tool

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 19:36:25 +0200

Last time when I added test-tool in 27f25845cf (Merge branch
'nd/combined-test-helper' - 2018-04-11) I left out a few test programs
because there were a couple in-flight new tests that used them. All
those topics are merged now. So we can merge these to test-tool and
call it done.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  t/helper: keep test-tool command list sorted
  t/helper: merge test-dump-untracked-cache into test-tool
  t/helper: merge test-pkt-line into test-tool
  t/helper: merge test-parse-options into test-tool
  t/helper: merge test-dump-fsmonitor into test-tool
  Makefile: add a hint about TEST_BUILTINS_OBJS

 Makefile                             | 12 +++--
 t/helper/test-dump-fsmonitor.c       |  3 +-
 t/helper/test-dump-untracked-cache.c |  3 +-
 t/helper/test-parse-options.c        |  5 +-
 t/helper/test-pkt-line.c             |  3 +-
 t/helper/test-tool.c                 |  6 ++-
 t/helper/test-tool.h                 |  6 ++-
 t/t0040-parse-options.sh             | 70 ++++++++++++++--------------
 t/t5701-git-serve.sh                 | 36 +++++++-------
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh               |  2 +-
 t/t5703-upload-pack-ref-in-want.sh   | 14 +++---
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh    | 68 +++++++++++++--------------
 t/t7519-status-fsmonitor.sh          | 14 +++---
 13 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.rc0.337.ge906d732e7