Subject: [PATCH 3/3] fetch doc: correct grammar in --force docs

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 05:47:40 +0000

"Work the same" is incorrect and needs to be "Works the same
way". Fixes grammar in document anion I added in the recently landed
0bc8d71b99 ("fetch: stop clobbering existing tags without --force",
2018-08-31).

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt b/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
index 2b1fbe03aa..7d3a60f5b9 100644
--- a/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
+++ b/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
@@ -47,7 +47,7 @@ Until Git version 2.20, and unlike when pushing with
 linkgit:git-push[1], any updates to `refs/tags/*` would be accepted
 without `+` in the refspec (or `--force`). When fetching, we promiscuously
 considered all tag updates from a remote to be forced fetches.  Since
-Git version 2.20, fetching to update `refs/tags/*` work the same way
+Git version 2.20, fetching to update `refs/tags/*` works the same way
 as when pushing. I.e. any updates will be rejected without `+` in the
 refspec (or `--force`).
 +
-- 
2.19.0.rc2.392.g5ba43deb5a