Subject: [PATCH 0/4] More merge cleanups

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:25:47 -0700

This series builds on en/merge-cleanup.  Technically, this could be
broken into three separate topics with only one of them depending on
en/merge-cleanup, but I have a subsequent series that depends on both
en/merge-cleanup and the fixes here, so I'm submitting these four
patches as a set.

Elijah Newren (4):
  t6036: add testcase where virtual merge base contains nested conflicts
  merge-recursive: increase marker length with depth of recursion

    Improving diff3 conflict markers in the face of arbitrarily deeply
    nested conflicts

  merge-recursive: improve auto-merging messages with path collisions

    Simple attempt at wording improvement

  merge-recursive: Avoid showing conflicts with merge branch before HEAD

    Conflict markers are expected to be shown in a certain order

 ll-merge.c                        |   4 +-
 ll-merge.h                        |   1 +
 merge-recursive.c                 |  59 +++++++++--
 t/t6036-recursive-corner-cases.sh | 159 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 208 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.235.g7c386e1068