Subject: [PATCH 18/59] config.txt: move fastimport.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:07 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt            | 9 +--------
 Documentation/fastimport-config.txt | 8 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/fastimport-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index f38e0a8334..66791f0918 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -323,14 +323,7 @@ include::diff-config.txt[]
 
 include::difftool-config.txt[]
 
-fastimport.unpackLimit::
-	If the number of objects imported by linkgit:git-fast-import[1]
-	is below this limit, then the objects will be unpacked into
-	loose object files.  However if the number of imported objects
-	equals or exceeds this limit then the pack will be stored as a
-	pack.  Storing the pack from a fast-import can make the import
-	operation complete faster, especially on slow filesystems.  If
-	not set, the value of `transfer.unpackLimit` is used instead.
+include::fastimport-config.txt[]
 
 include::fetch-config.txt[]
 
diff --git a/Documentation/fastimport-config.txt b/Documentation/fastimport-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..c1166e330d
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/fastimport-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@
+fastimport.unpackLimit::
+	If the number of objects imported by linkgit:git-fast-import[1]
+	is below this limit, then the objects will be unpacked into
+	loose object files.  However if the number of imported objects
+	equals or exceeds this limit then the pack will be stored as a
+	pack.  Storing the pack from a fast-import can make the import
+	operation complete faster, especially on slow filesystems.  If
+	not set, the value of `transfer.unpackLimit` is used instead.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9