Subject: [PATCH 32/59] config.txt: move interactive.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:21 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt             | 17 +----------------
 Documentation/interactive-config.txt | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/interactive-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 2d60aead5d..03d91ef5b9 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -612,22 +612,7 @@ include::init-config.txt[]
 
 include::instaweb-config.txt[]
 
-interactive.singleKey::
-	In interactive commands, allow the user to provide one-letter
-	input with a single key (i.e., without hitting enter).
-	Currently this is used by the `--patch` mode of
-	linkgit:git-add[1], linkgit:git-checkout[1], linkgit:git-commit[1],
-	linkgit:git-reset[1], and linkgit:git-stash[1]. Note that this
-	setting is silently ignored if portable keystroke input
-	is not available; requires the Perl module Term::ReadKey.
-
-interactive.diffFilter::
-	When an interactive command (such as `git add --patch`) shows
-	a colorized diff, git will pipe the diff through the shell
-	command defined by this configuration variable. The command may
-	mark up the diff further for human consumption, provided that it
-	retains a one-to-one correspondence with the lines in the
-	original diff. Defaults to disabled (no filtering).
+include::interactive-config.txt[]
 
 log.abbrevCommit::
 	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
diff --git a/Documentation/interactive-config.txt b/Documentation/interactive-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..ad846dd7c9
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/interactive-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,16 @@
+interactive.singleKey::
+	In interactive commands, allow the user to provide one-letter
+	input with a single key (i.e., without hitting enter).
+	Currently this is used by the `--patch` mode of
+	linkgit:git-add[1], linkgit:git-checkout[1], linkgit:git-commit[1],
+	linkgit:git-reset[1], and linkgit:git-stash[1]. Note that this
+	setting is silently ignored if portable keystroke input
+	is not available; requires the Perl module Term::ReadKey.
+
+interactive.diffFilter::
+	When an interactive command (such as `git add --patch`) shows
+	a colorized diff, git will pipe the diff through the shell
+	command defined by this configuration variable. The command may
+	mark up the diff further for human consumption, provided that it
+	retains a one-to-one correspondence with the lines in the
+	original diff. Defaults to disabled (no filtering).
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9