Subject: [PATCH 33/59] config.txt: move log.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:22 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt     | 44 +-----------------------------------
 Documentation/log-config.txt | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/log-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 03d91ef5b9..8d9423beca 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -614,49 +614,7 @@ include::instaweb-config.txt[]
 
 include::interactive-config.txt[]
 
-log.abbrevCommit::
-	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
-	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--abbrev-commit`. You may
-	override this option with `--no-abbrev-commit`.
-
-log.date::
-	Set the default date-time mode for the 'log' command.
-	Setting a value for log.date is similar to using 'git log''s
-	`--date` option.  See linkgit:git-log[1] for details.
-
-log.decorate::
-	Print out the ref names of any commits that are shown by the log
-	command. If 'short' is specified, the ref name prefixes 'refs/heads/',
-	'refs/tags/' and 'refs/remotes/' will not be printed. If 'full' is
-	specified, the full ref name (including prefix) will be printed.
-	If 'auto' is specified, then if the output is going to a terminal,
-	the ref names are shown as if 'short' were given, otherwise no ref
-	names are shown. This is the same as the `--decorate` option
-	of the `git log`.
-
-log.follow::
-	If `true`, `git log` will act as if the `--follow` option was used when
-	a single <path> is given.  This has the same limitations as `--follow`,
-	i.e. it cannot be used to follow multiple files and does not work well
-	on non-linear history.
-
-log.graphColors::
-	A list of colors, separated by commas, that can be used to draw
-	history lines in `git log --graph`.
-
-log.showRoot::
-	If true, the initial commit will be shown as a big creation event.
-	This is equivalent to a diff against an empty tree.
-	Tools like linkgit:git-log[1] or linkgit:git-whatchanged[1], which
-	normally hide the root commit will now show it. True by default.
-
-log.showSignature::
-	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
-	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--show-signature`.
-
-log.mailmap::
-	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
-	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--use-mailmap`.
+include::log-config.txt[]
 
 mailinfo.scissors::
 	If true, makes linkgit:git-mailinfo[1] (and therefore
diff --git a/Documentation/log-config.txt b/Documentation/log-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..78d9e4453a
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/log-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,43 @@
+log.abbrevCommit::
+	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
+	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--abbrev-commit`. You may
+	override this option with `--no-abbrev-commit`.
+
+log.date::
+	Set the default date-time mode for the 'log' command.
+	Setting a value for log.date is similar to using 'git log''s
+	`--date` option.  See linkgit:git-log[1] for details.
+
+log.decorate::
+	Print out the ref names of any commits that are shown by the log
+	command. If 'short' is specified, the ref name prefixes 'refs/heads/',
+	'refs/tags/' and 'refs/remotes/' will not be printed. If 'full' is
+	specified, the full ref name (including prefix) will be printed.
+	If 'auto' is specified, then if the output is going to a terminal,
+	the ref names are shown as if 'short' were given, otherwise no ref
+	names are shown. This is the same as the `--decorate` option
+	of the `git log`.
+
+log.follow::
+	If `true`, `git log` will act as if the `--follow` option was used when
+	a single <path> is given.  This has the same limitations as `--follow`,
+	i.e. it cannot be used to follow multiple files and does not work well
+	on non-linear history.
+
+log.graphColors::
+	A list of colors, separated by commas, that can be used to draw
+	history lines in `git log --graph`.
+
+log.showRoot::
+	If true, the initial commit will be shown as a big creation event.
+	This is equivalent to a diff against an empty tree.
+	Tools like linkgit:git-log[1] or linkgit:git-whatchanged[1], which
+	normally hide the root commit will now show it. True by default.
+
+log.showSignature::
+	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
+	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--show-signature`.
+
+log.mailmap::
+	If true, makes linkgit:git-log[1], linkgit:git-show[1], and
+	linkgit:git-whatchanged[1] assume `--use-mailmap`.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9