Subject: [PATCH 35/59] config.txt: move mailmap.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:24 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt         | 16 +---------------
 Documentation/mailmap-config.txt | 15 +++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/mailmap-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index ca178e2651..c057a290a4 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -618,21 +618,7 @@ include::log-config.txt[]
 
 include::mailinfo-config.txt[]
 
-mailmap.file::
-	The location of an augmenting mailmap file. The default
-	mailmap, located in the root of the repository, is loaded
-	first, then the mailmap file pointed to by this variable.
-	The location of the mailmap file may be in a repository
-	subdirectory, or somewhere outside of the repository itself.
-	See linkgit:git-shortlog[1] and linkgit:git-blame[1].
-
-mailmap.blob::
-	Like `mailmap.file`, but consider the value as a reference to a
-	blob in the repository. If both `mailmap.file` and
-	`mailmap.blob` are given, both are parsed, with entries from
-	`mailmap.file` taking precedence. In a bare repository, this
-	defaults to `HEAD:.mailmap`. In a non-bare repository, it
-	defaults to empty.
+include::mailmap-config.txt[]
 
 man.viewer::
 	Specify the programs that may be used to display help in the
diff --git a/Documentation/mailmap-config.txt b/Documentation/mailmap-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..48cbc30722
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/mailmap-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,15 @@
+mailmap.file::
+	The location of an augmenting mailmap file. The default
+	mailmap, located in the root of the repository, is loaded
+	first, then the mailmap file pointed to by this variable.
+	The location of the mailmap file may be in a repository
+	subdirectory, or somewhere outside of the repository itself.
+	See linkgit:git-shortlog[1] and linkgit:git-blame[1].
+
+mailmap.blob::
+	Like `mailmap.file`, but consider the value as a reference to a
+	blob in the repository. If both `mailmap.file` and
+	`mailmap.blob` are given, both are parsed, with entries from
+	`mailmap.file` taking precedence. In a bare repository, this
+	defaults to `HEAD:.mailmap`. In a non-bare repository, it
+	defaults to empty.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9