Subject: [PATCH 40/59] config.txt: move pager.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:29 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt       | 9 +--------
 Documentation/pager-config.txt | 8 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/pager-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 45b184b247..656ae3158c 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -630,14 +630,7 @@ include::notes-config.txt[]
 
 include::pack-config.txt[]
 
-pager.<cmd>::
-	If the value is boolean, turns on or off pagination of the
-	output of a particular Git subcommand when writing to a tty.
-	Otherwise, turns on pagination for the subcommand using the
-	pager specified by the value of `pager.<cmd>`.  If `--paginate`
-	or `--no-pager` is specified on the command line, it takes
-	precedence over this option.  To disable pagination for all
-	commands, set `core.pager` or `GIT_PAGER` to `cat`.
+include::pager-config.txt[]
 
 pretty.<name>::
 	Alias for a --pretty= format string, as specified in
diff --git a/Documentation/pager-config.txt b/Documentation/pager-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..d3731cf66c
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/pager-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@
+pager.<cmd>::
+	If the value is boolean, turns on or off pagination of the
+	output of a particular Git subcommand when writing to a tty.
+	Otherwise, turns on pagination for the subcommand using the
+	pager specified by the value of `pager.<cmd>`.  If `--paginate`
+	or `--no-pager` is specified on the command line, it takes
+	precedence over this option.  To disable pagination for all
+	commands, set `core.pager` or `GIT_PAGER` to `cat`.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9