Subject: [PATCH 45/59] config.txt: move repack.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:34 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt        | 28 +---------------------------
 Documentation/repack-config.txt | 27 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/repack-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index ec8b61e1ba..c3618b00a4 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -648,33 +648,7 @@ include::remote-config.txt[]
 
 include::remotes-config.txt[]
 
-repack.useDeltaBaseOffset::
-	By default, linkgit:git-repack[1] creates packs that use
-	delta-base offset. If you need to share your repository with
-	Git older than version 1.4.4, either directly or via a dumb
-	protocol such as http, then you need to set this option to
-	"false" and repack. Access from old Git versions over the
-	native protocol are unaffected by this option.
-
-repack.packKeptObjects::
-	If set to true, makes `git repack` act as if
-	`--pack-kept-objects` was passed. See linkgit:git-repack[1] for
-	details. Defaults to `false` normally, but `true` if a bitmap
-	index is being written (either via `--write-bitmap-index` or
-	`repack.writeBitmaps`).
-
-repack.useDeltaIslands::
-	If set to true, makes `git repack` act as if `--delta-islands`
-	was passed. Defaults to `false`.
-
-repack.writeBitmaps::
-	When true, git will write a bitmap index when packing all
-	objects to disk (e.g., when `git repack -a` is run).  This
-	index can speed up the "counting objects" phase of subsequent
-	packs created for clones and fetches, at the cost of some disk
-	space and extra time spent on the initial repack.  This has
-	no effect if multiple packfiles are created.
-	Defaults to false.
+include::repack-config.txt[]
 
 rerere.autoUpdate::
 	When set to true, `git-rerere` updates the index with the
diff --git a/Documentation/repack-config.txt b/Documentation/repack-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..a5c37813fd
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/repack-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,27 @@
+repack.useDeltaBaseOffset::
+	By default, linkgit:git-repack[1] creates packs that use
+	delta-base offset. If you need to share your repository with
+	Git older than version 1.4.4, either directly or via a dumb
+	protocol such as http, then you need to set this option to
+	"false" and repack. Access from old Git versions over the
+	native protocol are unaffected by this option.
+
+repack.packKeptObjects::
+	If set to true, makes `git repack` act as if
+	`--pack-kept-objects` was passed. See linkgit:git-repack[1] for
+	details. Defaults to `false` normally, but `true` if a bitmap
+	index is being written (either via `--write-bitmap-index` or
+	`repack.writeBitmaps`).
+
+repack.useDeltaIslands::
+	If set to true, makes `git repack` act as if `--delta-islands`
+	was passed. Defaults to `false`.
+
+repack.writeBitmaps::
+	When true, git will write a bitmap index when packing all
+	objects to disk (e.g., when `git repack -a` is run).  This
+	index can speed up the "counting objects" phase of subsequent
+	packs created for clones and fetches, at the cost of some disk
+	space and extra time spent on the initial repack.  This has
+	no effect if multiple packfiles are created.
+	Defaults to false.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9