Subject: [PATCH 59/59] config.txt: move worktree.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 14:38:48 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt          | 10 +---------
 Documentation/worktree-config.txt |  9 +++++++++
 2 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/worktree-config.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 76a0e3ed90..9e2a2e0f90 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -684,12 +684,4 @@ include::versionsort-config.txt[]
 
 include::web-config.txt[]
 
-worktree.guessRemote::
-	With `add`, if no branch argument, and neither of `-b` nor
-	`-B` nor `--detach` are given, the command defaults to
-	creating a new branch from HEAD.  If `worktree.guessRemote` is
-	set to true, `worktree add` tries to find a remote-tracking
-	branch whose name uniquely matches the new branch name.  If
-	such a branch exists, it is checked out and set as "upstream"
-	for the new branch.  If no such match can be found, it falls
-	back to creating a new branch from the current HEAD.
+include::worktree-config.txt[]
diff --git a/Documentation/worktree-config.txt b/Documentation/worktree-config.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..b853798fc2
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/worktree-config.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,9 @@
+worktree.guessRemote::
+	With `add`, if no branch argument, and neither of `-b` nor
+	`-B` nor `--detach` are given, the command defaults to
+	creating a new branch from HEAD.  If `worktree.guessRemote` is
+	set to true, `worktree add` tries to find a remote-tracking
+	branch whose name uniquely matches the new branch name.  If
+	such a branch exists, it is checked out and set as "upstream"
+	for the new branch.  If no such match can be found, it falls
+	back to creating a new branch from the current HEAD.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9