Subject: [PATCH 3/8] lib-rebase: loosen GETTEXT_POISON check in fake editor

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:22:36 +0200

The fake editor script created by 't/lib-rebase.sh' recognizes GETTEXT
POSION output when the first line of the file to be edited consists
solely of the GETTEXT POISON magic string as a comment.  However, a
later patch will include additional text after that magic string, so
that check won't work anymore.

So instead of expecting an exact match in the first line, check
whether there are any lines starting with the commented out magic
string.

Signed-off-by: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
---
 t/lib-rebase.sh | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/t/lib-rebase.sh b/t/lib-rebase.sh
index 25a77ee5cb..530f8ec0a8 100644
--- a/t/lib-rebase.sh
+++ b/t/lib-rebase.sh
@@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ set_fake_editor () {
 	*/COMMIT_EDITMSG)
 		test -z "$EXPECT_HEADER_COUNT" ||
 			test "$EXPECT_HEADER_COUNT" = "$(sed -n '1s/^# This is a combination of \(.*\) commits\./\1/p' < "$1")" ||
-			test "# # GETTEXT POISON #" = "$(sed -n '1p' < "$1")" ||
+			! grep -q "^# # GETTEXT POISON #" ||
 			exit
 		test -z "$FAKE_COMMIT_MESSAGE" || echo "$FAKE_COMMIT_MESSAGE" > "$1"
 		test -z "$FAKE_COMMIT_AMEND" || echo "$FAKE_COMMIT_AMEND" >> "$1"
-- 
2.19.1.681.g6bd79da3f5