Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] fixes for unqualified <dst> push

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 19:27:27 +0000

This has grown to a 7-part series for v2 (from 2 patches). This
addresse all the feedback for v1 and then some.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (7):
  remote.c: add braces in anticipation of a follow-up change
  i18n: remote.c: mark error(...) messages for translation
  push: improve the error shown on unqualified <dst> push
  push: move unqualified refname error into a function
  push: add an advice on unqualified <dst> push
  push: test that <src> doesn't DWYM if <dst> is unqualified
  push: add DWYM support for "git push refs/remotes/...:<dst>"

 Documentation/config.txt |   7 +++
 advice.c                 |   2 +
 advice.h                 |   1 +
 remote.c                 | 124 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t5505-remote.sh        |  57 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1.759.g500967bb5e