Subject: [PATCH 72/78] config.txt: move uploadpack.* to a separate file

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:23:45 +0200

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/config.txt            | 66 +----------------------------
 Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt

diff --git a/Documentation/config.txt b/Documentation/config.txt
index 00cc2791b5..451c9fe2b3 100644
--- a/Documentation/config.txt
+++ b/Documentation/config.txt
@@ -425,71 +425,7 @@ include::config/transfer.txt[]
 
 include::config/uploadarchive.txt[]
 
-uploadpack.hideRefs::
-	This variable is the same as `transfer.hideRefs`, but applies
-	only to `upload-pack` (and so affects only fetches, not pushes).
-	An attempt to fetch a hidden ref by `git fetch` will fail.  See
-	also `uploadpack.allowTipSHA1InWant`.
-
-uploadpack.allowTipSHA1InWant::
-	When `uploadpack.hideRefs` is in effect, allow `upload-pack`
-	to accept a fetch request that asks for an object at the tip
-	of a hidden ref (by default, such a request is rejected).
-	See also `uploadpack.hideRefs`.  Even if this is false, a client
-	may be able to steal objects via the techniques described in the
-	"SECURITY" section of the linkgit:gitnamespaces[7] man page; it's
-	best to keep private data in a separate repository.
-
-uploadpack.allowReachableSHA1InWant::
-	Allow `upload-pack` to accept a fetch request that asks for an
-	object that is reachable from any ref tip. However, note that
-	calculating object reachability is computationally expensive.
-	Defaults to `false`.  Even if this is false, a client may be able
-	to steal objects via the techniques described in the "SECURITY"
-	section of the linkgit:gitnamespaces[7] man page; it's best to
-	keep private data in a separate repository.
-
-uploadpack.allowAnySHA1InWant::
-	Allow `upload-pack` to accept a fetch request that asks for any
-	object at all.
-	Defaults to `false`.
-
-uploadpack.keepAlive::
-	When `upload-pack` has started `pack-objects`, there may be a
-	quiet period while `pack-objects` prepares the pack. Normally
-	it would output progress information, but if `--quiet` was used
-	for the fetch, `pack-objects` will output nothing at all until
-	the pack data begins. Some clients and networks may consider
-	the server to be hung and give up. Setting this option instructs
-	`upload-pack` to send an empty keepalive packet every
-	`uploadpack.keepAlive` seconds. Setting this option to 0
-	disables keepalive packets entirely. The default is 5 seconds.
-
-uploadpack.packObjectsHook::
-	If this option is set, when `upload-pack` would run
-	`git pack-objects` to create a packfile for a client, it will
-	run this shell command instead.  The `pack-objects` command and
-	arguments it _would_ have run (including the `git pack-objects`
-	at the beginning) are appended to the shell command. The stdin
-	and stdout of the hook are treated as if `pack-objects` itself
-	was run. I.e., `upload-pack` will feed input intended for
-	`pack-objects` to the hook, and expects a completed packfile on
-	stdout.
-+
-Note that this configuration variable is ignored if it is seen in the
-repository-level config (this is a safety measure against fetching from
-untrusted repositories).
-
-uploadpack.allowFilter::
-	If this option is set, `upload-pack` will support partial
-	clone and partial fetch object filtering.
-
-uploadpack.allowRefInWant::
-	If this option is set, `upload-pack` will support the `ref-in-want`
-	feature of the protocol version 2 `fetch` command.  This feature
-	is intended for the benefit of load-balanced servers which may
-	not have the same view of what OIDs their refs point to due to
-	replication delay.
+include::config/uploadpack.txt[]
 
 url.<base>.insteadOf::
 	Any URL that starts with this value will be rewritten to
diff --git a/Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt b/Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..ed1c835695
--- /dev/null
+++ b/Documentation/config/uploadpack.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,65 @@
+uploadpack.hideRefs::
+	This variable is the same as `transfer.hideRefs`, but applies
+	only to `upload-pack` (and so affects only fetches, not pushes).
+	An attempt to fetch a hidden ref by `git fetch` will fail.  See
+	also `uploadpack.allowTipSHA1InWant`.
+
+uploadpack.allowTipSHA1InWant::
+	When `uploadpack.hideRefs` is in effect, allow `upload-pack`
+	to accept a fetch request that asks for an object at the tip
+	of a hidden ref (by default, such a request is rejected).
+	See also `uploadpack.hideRefs`.  Even if this is false, a client
+	may be able to steal objects via the techniques described in the
+	"SECURITY" section of the linkgit:gitnamespaces[7] man page; it's
+	best to keep private data in a separate repository.
+
+uploadpack.allowReachableSHA1InWant::
+	Allow `upload-pack` to accept a fetch request that asks for an
+	object that is reachable from any ref tip. However, note that
+	calculating object reachability is computationally expensive.
+	Defaults to `false`.  Even if this is false, a client may be able
+	to steal objects via the techniques described in the "SECURITY"
+	section of the linkgit:gitnamespaces[7] man page; it's best to
+	keep private data in a separate repository.
+
+uploadpack.allowAnySHA1InWant::
+	Allow `upload-pack` to accept a fetch request that asks for any
+	object at all.
+	Defaults to `false`.
+
+uploadpack.keepAlive::
+	When `upload-pack` has started `pack-objects`, there may be a
+	quiet period while `pack-objects` prepares the pack. Normally
+	it would output progress information, but if `--quiet` was used
+	for the fetch, `pack-objects` will output nothing at all until
+	the pack data begins. Some clients and networks may consider
+	the server to be hung and give up. Setting this option instructs
+	`upload-pack` to send an empty keepalive packet every
+	`uploadpack.keepAlive` seconds. Setting this option to 0
+	disables keepalive packets entirely. The default is 5 seconds.
+
+uploadpack.packObjectsHook::
+	If this option is set, when `upload-pack` would run
+	`git pack-objects` to create a packfile for a client, it will
+	run this shell command instead.  The `pack-objects` command and
+	arguments it _would_ have run (including the `git pack-objects`
+	at the beginning) are appended to the shell command. The stdin
+	and stdout of the hook are treated as if `pack-objects` itself
+	was run. I.e., `upload-pack` will feed input intended for
+	`pack-objects` to the hook, and expects a completed packfile on
+	stdout.
++
+Note that this configuration variable is ignored if it is seen in the
+repository-level config (this is a safety measure against fetching from
+untrusted repositories).
+
+uploadpack.allowFilter::
+	If this option is set, `upload-pack` will support partial
+	clone and partial fetch object filtering.
+
+uploadpack.allowRefInWant::
+	If this option is set, `upload-pack` will support the `ref-in-want`
+	feature of the protocol version 2 `fetch` command.  This feature
+	is intended for the benefit of load-balanced servers which may
+	not have the same view of what OIDs their refs point to due to
+	replication delay.
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9