Subject: [PATCH 06/12] read-cache.c: add missing colon separators

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 07:51:51 +0100

typechange_fmt and added_fmt should have a colon before "needs
update". Align the statements to make it easier to read and see. Also
drop the unnecessary ().

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 read-cache.c | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/read-cache.c b/read-cache.c
index 5083cd8333..02a49e957d 100644
--- a/read-cache.c
+++ b/read-cache.c
@@ -1492,11 +1492,11 @@ int refresh_index(struct index_state *istate, unsigned int flags,
 						  istate->cache_nr);
 
 	trace_performance_enter();
-	modified_fmt = (in_porcelain ? "M\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n");
-	deleted_fmt = (in_porcelain ? "D\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n");
-	typechange_fmt = (in_porcelain ? "T\t%s\n" : "%s needs update\n");
-	added_fmt = (in_porcelain ? "A\t%s\n" : "%s needs update\n");
-	unmerged_fmt = (in_porcelain ? "U\t%s\n" : "%s: needs merge\n");
+	modified_fmt   = in_porcelain ? "M\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n";
+	deleted_fmt    = in_porcelain ? "D\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n";
+	typechange_fmt = in_porcelain ? "T\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n";
+	added_fmt      = in_porcelain ? "A\t%s\n" : "%s: needs update\n";
+	unmerged_fmt   = in_porcelain ? "U\t%s\n" : "%s: needs merge\n";
 	for (i = 0; i < istate->cache_nr; i++) {
 		struct cache_entry *ce, *new_entry;
 		int cache_errno = 0;
-- 
2.19.1.647.g708186aaf9