Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add a GIT_TEST_FSCK test mode

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 12:42:05 +0000

This goes on top Jeff's "cat-file: handle streaming failures
consistently" and implements the test mode I suggested in
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

In the process I didn't find any other bugs than the 2.12..2.19
regression which is already fixed, but as noted in 3/3 I think it's
worth it to stress test fsck like this. I'll be adding this to my
regular build.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (3):
  tests: add a "env-bool" helper to test-tool
  tests: mark those tests where "git fsck" fails at the end
  tests: add a special test setup that runs "git fsck" before exiting

 Makefile                                |  1 +
 t/README                                |  5 ++++
 t/helper/test-env-bool.c                |  9 +++++++
 t/helper/test-tool.c                    |  1 +
 t/helper/test-tool.h                    |  1 +
 t/t0000-basic.sh                        | 26 +++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1006-cat-file.sh                     |  5 ++++
 t/t1305-config-include.sh               |  4 +++
 t/t1404-update-ref-errors.sh            |  4 +++
 t/t1410-reflog.sh                       |  4 +++
 t/t1515-rev-parse-outside-repo.sh       |  4 +++
 t/t3008-ls-files-lazy-init-name-hash.sh |  4 +++
 t/t3103-ls-tree-misc.sh                 |  6 +++++
 t/t3430-rebase-merges.sh                |  6 +++++
 t/t4046-diff-unmerged.sh                |  4 +++
 t/t4058-diff-duplicates.sh              |  5 ++++
 t/t4212-log-corrupt.sh                  |  6 +++++
 t/t5000-tar-tree.sh                     |  5 ++++
 t/t5300-pack-object.sh                  |  5 ++++
 t/t5303-pack-corruption-resilience.sh   |  8 ++++++
 t/t5307-pack-missing-commit.sh          |  7 ++++++
 t/t5312-prune-corruption.sh             |  4 +++
 t/t5504-fetch-receive-strict.sh         |  4 +++
 t/t5601-clone.sh                        |  8 ++++++
 t/t6007-rev-list-cherry-pick-file.sh    |  4 +++
 t/t6011-rev-list-with-bad-commit.sh     |  7 ++++++
 t/t6030-bisect-porcelain.sh             |  6 +++++
 t/t7007-show.sh                         |  6 +++++
 t/t7106-reset-unborn-branch.sh          |  4 +++
 t/t7415-submodule-names.sh              |  4 +++
 t/t7416-submodule-dash-url.sh           |  4 +++
 t/t7417-submodule-path-url.sh           |  4 +++
 t/t7509-commit-authorship.sh            |  4 +++
 t/t8003-blame-corner-cases.sh           |  4 +++
 t/t9130-git-svn-authors-file.sh         |  7 ++++++
 t/test-lib-functions.sh                 |  2 ++
 t/test-lib.sh                           | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 37 files changed, 225 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 t/helper/test-env-bool.c

-- 
2.19.1.899.g0250525e69