Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Reimplement rebase --merge via interactive machinery

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:01:56 -0800

Now that the rewrite-interactive-rebases-in-C series have finally
merged to master, this series deletes git-rebase--merge.sh and
reimplements the --merge behavior on top of the interactive machinery.

Differences since v1:
  - Updated code to hook into builtin/rebase.C instead of git-rebase.sh

(No range-diff provided, because it has been months since v1, and v1
was only RFC and was only discussed at a high level.)

Elijah Newren (2):
  git-rebase, sequencer: extend --quiet option for the interactive
    machinery
  rebase: Implement --merge via git-rebase--interactive

 .gitignore                        |   1 -
 Documentation/git-rebase.txt      |  17 +---
 Makefile                          |   1 -
 builtin/rebase.c                  |  15 ++-
 git-legacy-rebase.sh              |  57 +++++------
 git-rebase--common.sh             |   2 +-
 git-rebase--merge.sh              | 164 ------------------------------
 sequencer.c                       |  23 +++--
 sequencer.h                       |   1 +
 t/t3406-rebase-message.sh         |   7 +-
 t/t3420-rebase-autostash.sh       |  78 ++------------
 t/t3421-rebase-topology-linear.sh |  10 +-
 t/t3425-rebase-topology-merges.sh |   6 +-
 t/t5407-post-rewrite-hook.sh      |   1 +
 t/t9903-bash-prompt.sh            |   2 +-
 15 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 318 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 git-rebase--merge.sh

-- 
2.19.1.858.g526e8fe740.dirty