Subject: [PATCH 0/6] commit-graph write: progress output improvements

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:04:37 +0000

This replaces my "commit-graph: split up close_reachable() progress
output". We could still do something like that, but I think this makes
more sense, and also plugs some missing holes in the progress
output. See 6/6 for what the end-state is.

I believe this addresses SZEDER Gábor's concerns (thanks
b.t.w.!). I.e. now it should be clear to the user at each step if
we're counting objects, or just as in the case of close_reachable()
doing some X amount of work without any particular relation to the
number of objects or commits.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (6):
  commit-graph write: rephrase confusing progress output
  commit-graph write: add more progress output
  commit-graph write: show progress for object search
  commit-graph write: add more describing progress output
  commit-graph write: remove empty line for readability
  commit-graph write: add even more progress output

 commit-graph.c | 98 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 79 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.0.rc0.387.gc7a69e6b6c