Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 13:57:56 -0800

From: Nickolai Belakovski <[email-masked]>

Finally got around to submitting latest changes.

I think this addresses all the feedback

The atom now returns the worktree path instead of '+'

I stuck to cyan for the coloring, since it seemed most popular

I added one more change to display the worktree path in cyan for git branch -vvv
Not sure if it's in the best place, but it seemed like it would be nice to add
the path in the same color so that there's some visibility as to why a particular
branch is colored in cyan. If it proves to be controversial, I wouldn't want it to
hold up this series, we can skip it and I can move discussion to a separate thread
(or just forget it, as the case may be)

Travis CI results: https://travis-ci.org/nbelakovski/git/builds/468569102

Nickolai Belakovski (3):
  ref-filter: add worktreepath atom
  branch: Mark and color a branch differently if it is checked out in a
    linked worktree
  branch: Add an extra verbose output displaying worktree path for refs
    checked out in a linked worktree

 Documentation/git-for-each-ref.txt |  4 +++
 builtin/branch.c                   | 16 ++++++---
 ref-filter.c                       | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t3200-branch.sh                  |  8 ++---
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh           | 21 ++++++++++++
 t/t6302-for-each-ref-filter.sh     | 15 ++++++++
 6 files changed, 126 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.2