Subject: [PATCH v2 1/8] move worktree tests to t24*

From: Thomas Gummerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 13:48:13 +0000

The 'git worktree' command used to be just another mode in 'git
checkout', namely 'git checkout --to'.  When the tests for the latter
were retrofitted for the former, the test name was adjusted, but the
test number was kept, even though the test is testing a different
command now.  t/README states: "Second digit tells the particular
command we are testing.", so 'git worktree' should have a separate
number just for itself.

Move the worktree tests to t24* to adhere to that guideline. We're
going to make use of the free'd up numbers in a subsequent commit.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Gummerer <[email-masked]>
---
 t/{t2025-worktree-add.sh => t2400-worktree-add.sh}       | 0
 t/{t2026-worktree-prune.sh => t2401-worktree-prune.sh}   | 0
 t/{t2027-worktree-list.sh => t2402-worktree-list.sh}     | 0
 t/{t2028-worktree-move.sh => t2403-worktree-move.sh}     | 0
 t/{t2029-worktree-config.sh => t2404-worktree-config.sh} | 0
 5 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 rename t/{t2025-worktree-add.sh => t2400-worktree-add.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t2026-worktree-prune.sh => t2401-worktree-prune.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t2027-worktree-list.sh => t2402-worktree-list.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t2028-worktree-move.sh => t2403-worktree-move.sh} (100%)
 rename t/{t2029-worktree-config.sh => t2404-worktree-config.sh} (100%)

diff --git a/t/t2025-worktree-add.sh b/t/t2400-worktree-add.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t2025-worktree-add.sh
rename to t/t2400-worktree-add.sh
diff --git a/t/t2026-worktree-prune.sh b/t/t2401-worktree-prune.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t2026-worktree-prune.sh
rename to t/t2401-worktree-prune.sh
diff --git a/t/t2027-worktree-list.sh b/t/t2402-worktree-list.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t2027-worktree-list.sh
rename to t/t2402-worktree-list.sh
diff --git a/t/t2028-worktree-move.sh b/t/t2403-worktree-move.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t2028-worktree-move.sh
rename to t/t2403-worktree-move.sh
diff --git a/t/t2029-worktree-config.sh b/t/t2404-worktree-config.sh
similarity index 100%
rename from t/t2029-worktree-config.sh
rename to t/t2404-worktree-config.sh
-- 
2.20.1.415.g653613c723