Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] blame: add the ability to ignore commits

From: Barret Rhoden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:29:16 -0500

Adds the ability to ignore a set of commits and their changes when
blaming.  This can be used to ignore a commit deemed 'not interesting,'
such as reformatting.

v1: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
v1 -> v2
- extracted the skiplist from fsck to avoid duplicating code
- overhauled the interface and options
- split out markIgnoredFiles
- handled merges

Barret Rhoden (3):
  Move init_skiplist() outside of fsck
  blame: add the ability to ignore commits and their changes
  blame: add a config option to mark ignored lines

 Documentation/blame-options.txt | 15 +++++++++
 Documentation/git-blame.txt     |  1 +
 blame.c                         | 56 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 blame.h                         |  3 ++
 builtin/blame.c                 | 33 +++++++++++++++++++
 fsck.c                          | 37 +---------------------
 oidset.c                        | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++
 oidset.h                        |  7 +++++
 8 files changed, 142 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1.321.g9e740568ce-goog