Subject: Re: your mail

From: Kevin Daudt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:27:44 +0100

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 12:47:35PM +0300, Furkan DURUL wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Furkan. I'm a new graduated Electronics and Communication
> Engineer in Turkey. In my current workplace, we use Git in all our
> projects and I really learned a lot from your Pro Git Book. I would
> like to contribute to translation of this book to Turkish. I'm also a
> freelance translator and have experience about translation.
> Look forward to hear you
> Cheers

Hello Furkan,

Welcome to the community. Pro Git is not maintained by the git
community, but is a separate project.

You can find details on how to provide translations here[0]. It looks
from that document that someone started translating the book in Turkish
as well[1].

Kind regards, Kevin

[0]:https://github.com/progit/progit2/blob/master/TRANSLATING.md
[1]:https://github.com/progit/progit2-tr