Subject: [PATCH 00/14] nd/diff-parseopt part 1

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 07:35:21 +0700

This is the first part of converting diff_opt_parse() to use
parse_options(). Compared to the full series [1] I sent earlier, 03/76
is dropped and 02/14 is updated to allow KEEP_UNKNOWN and
STOP_AT_NON_OPTION combination, but only for one shot mode.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (14):
  parse-options.h: remove extern on function prototypes
  parse-options: add one-shot mode
  parse-options: disable option abbreviation with PARSE_OPT_KEEP_UNKNOWN
  parse-options: add OPT_BITOP()
  parse-options: stop abusing 'callback' for lowlevel callbacks
  parse-options: avoid magic return codes
  parse-options: allow ll_callback with OPTION_CALLBACK
  diff.h: keep forward struct declarations sorted
  diff.h: avoid bit fields in struct diff_flags
  diff.c: prepare to use parse_options() for parsing
  diff.c: convert -u|-p|--patch
  diff.c: convert -U|--unified
  diff.c: convert -W|--[no-]function-context
  diff.c: convert --raw

 Documentation/diff-options.txt |   2 +-
 builtin/blame.c                |   2 +-
 builtin/merge.c                |   9 +-
 builtin/update-index.c         |  41 +++++----
 diff.c                         |  71 ++++++++++++---
 diff.h                         |  80 ++++++++---------
 parse-options-cb.c             |   7 +-
 parse-options.c                | 152 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
 parse-options.h                | 108 +++++++++++++----------
 t/t7800-difftool.sh            |   4 +-
 10 files changed, 318 insertions(+), 158 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1.560.g70ca8b83ee