Subject: [GSoC] acknowledging mistakes

From: Rohit Ashiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 00:32:42 +0530

Hey people

I had a discussion with Rafael over the #git irc channel and Thanks to
him I was able to find these minute mistakes:

1. Commit message was less than 50 chars which should be around 72 chars
   according to coding guide lines. Should I change this to match 72?

2. My changes had some uneven use of tabs and spaces, which I made
   considering that pre-existing code had them too. Is there a
   possibility to change the whole code according to CodingGuidelines?
   If yes should I only change my code according to guidelines or the
   whole file?

3. There is no helper function for `test -s` but Rafael suggested we can
   make use of other helper functions to provide similar functionality,
   if we can.

Open to suggestions and debate. These will be fixed in next revision
accordingly.

Thanks
Rohit