Subject: [GSoC][PATCH v2 0/3] Use helper functions in test script

From: Rohit Ashiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 05:07:47 +0530

This patch ultimately aims to replace `test -(d|f|e|s)` calls in t3600-rm.sh
Previously we were using these to verify the presence of diretory/file, but
we already have helper functions, viz, `test_path_is_dir`, `test_path_is_file`,
`test_path_is_missing` and `test_file_not_empty` with better functionality

Helper functions are better as they provide better error messages and
improve readability. They are friendly to someone new to code.

Thanks
Rohit

PS: `test_file_not_empty` is implemented in [PATCH v2 1/3] of this mail

Rohit Ashiwal (3):
  test functions: add function `test_file_not_empty`
  t3600: restructure code according to contemporary guidelines
  t3600: use helpers to replace test -d/f/e/s <path>

 t/t3600-rm.sh           | 326 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 t/test-lib-functions.sh |  15 ++
 2 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 161 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1