Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] worktree add: sanitize worktree names

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:08:32 +0700

v4 refactors check_refname_component() so that we could do more accurate
substitution (and leave fewer traps).

Performance of sanitize_worktree_refname() goes back to horrible
again. But since it's not really a big deal (no body is going to add
200 worktrees per second), I don't feel like we should optimize it.
That may involve removing the for loop in do_check_refname_component()
and making things uglier.

The test is also updated to have FUNNYNAMES prerequisite, which is
always unset on Windows. This should fix the breakage there.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (2):
  refs.c: refactor check_refname_component()
  worktree add: sanitize worktree names

 builtin/worktree.c      |   7 ++-
 refs.c                  | 114 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 refs.h                  |   1 +
 t/t2025-worktree-add.sh |   5 ++
 4 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.rc1.337.gdf7f8d0522