Subject: [PATCH] git-reset.txt: clarify documentation

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 10:54:23 -0800

git-reset.txt contained a missing "a" and "wrt". Fix the missing "a" for
correctness and replace "wrt" with "with respect to" so that the
documentation is not so cryptic.

Signed-off-by: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-reset.txt | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-reset.txt b/Documentation/git-reset.txt
index 132f8e55f6..dbf4e567a2 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-reset.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-reset.txt
@@ -428,11 +428,11 @@ working index HEAD target         working index HEAD
 
 `reset --merge` is meant to be used when resetting out of a conflicted
 merge. Any mergy operation guarantees that the working tree file that is
-involved in the merge does not have local change wrt the index before
-it starts, and that it writes the result out to the working tree. So if
-we see some difference between the index and the target and also
-between the index and the working tree, then it means that we are not
-resetting out from a state that a mergy operation left after failing
+involved in the merge does not have a local change with respect to the
+index before it starts, and that it writes the result out to the working
+tree. So if we see some difference between the index and the target and
+also between the index and the working tree, then it means that we are
+not resetting out from a state that a mergy operation left after failing
 with a conflict. That is why we disallow `--merge` option in this case.
 
 `reset --keep` is meant to be used when removing some of the last
-- 
2.21.0.260.g8f7229c82f