Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fix refs/rewritten not show up in for-each-ref

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 19:29:14 +0700

Apparently there is one corner case where refs/rewritten/* may not show
up in for-each-ref in multiple worktree setup. This is because the
per-worktree classification has to be done in three places (my bad!)
and Johannes only updated one.

This should fix it (and it also fixes refs/worktree/ not showing up
under the same condition because I'm an idiot who does not know how to
test).

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  files-backend.c: factor out per-worktree code in loose_fill_ref_dir()
  files-backend.c: reduce duplication in
    add_per_worktree_entries_to_dir()
  Make sure refs/rewritten/ is per-worktree

 path.c                   |  3 +++
 refs/files-backend.c     | 50 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 t/t1415-worktree-refs.sh | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.rc1.337.gdf7f8d0522