Subject: [REGRESSION ps/stash-in-c] git stash show -v

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 12:05:03 -0700

Hi all,

I've been using jch's branch and I discovered a regression in
ps/stash-in-c.

Here's a test-case on git.git:

	echo '/**/' >>abspath.c
	git stash
	git stash show -v
	# I am expecting the diff to show up here

I am expecting the diff to show up but in reality, I get no output.
However, if I compile the latest master, the diff does show up.

Note that I can get the patch to show up using "git stash show -p" so
it's not really a showstopper. However, my understanding is that this
was supposed to be a one-to-one (bug included!) port.

Please let me know if we're keeping this behaviour so I can retrain my
fingers.

Thanks,

Denton