Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] Asciidoctor-related formatting and CI fixes

From: SZEDER Gábor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 22:55:28 +0100

The first three patches fix formatting issues with Asciidoctor; they
are the same patches that I sent earlier today, except some commit
message updates (now they mention the Asciidoctor version which
started to issue the warning, and I fixed that missing half-sentence
in one of the commit messages).

The last three patches are a small cleanup and fixes to the
documentation CI build jobs; notably patch 5 un-breaks the
documentation build job on Travis CI in the era of Asciidoctor v2.0.0
[1], and patch 5 fixes some forever-broken checks.

The formatting and CI fixes are not really related, but the check
fixed in patch 6 would choke without the formatting fixes silencing
warnings from Asciidoctor, that's why I send them in the same patch
series.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

SZEDER Gábor (6):
  Documentation/git-diff-tree.txt: fix formatting
  Documentation/technical/api-config.txt: fix formatting
  Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt: fix formatting
  ci: install Asciidoctor in 'ci/install-dependencies.sh'
  ci: stick with Asciidoctor v1.5.8 for now
  ci: fix AsciiDoc/Asciidoctor stderr check in the documentation build
    job

 Documentation/git-diff-tree.txt         |  1 +
 Documentation/technical/api-config.txt  |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt | 52 ++++++++++++-------------
 ci/install-dependencies.sh              |  3 ++
 ci/test-documentation.sh                | 15 ++++---
 5 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.539.g07239c3a71.dirty