Subject: [PATCH] git-worktree.txt: update the per-worktree refs exceptions

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 21:23:45 +0700

This section describes the two exceptions where refs inside refs/ are
not shared. Except that it's three exceptions, the third one being
refs/rewritten [1]. I was not aware of it when I wrote this part.
Update it to include refs/rewritten.

[1] a9be29c981 (sequencer: make refs generated by the `label` command
    worktree-local, 2018-04-25)

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-worktree.txt | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
index 85d92c9761..8ed5250d5f 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-worktree.txt
@@ -214,8 +214,8 @@ refs of one working tree from another.
 In general, all pseudo refs are per working tree and all refs starting
 with "refs/" are shared. Pseudo refs are ones like HEAD which are
 directly under GIT_DIR instead of inside GIT_DIR/refs. There is one
-exception to this: refs inside refs/bisect and refs/worktree is not
-shared.
+exception to this: refs inside refs/bisect, refs/rewritten and
+refs/worktree are not shared.
 
 Refs that are per working tree can still be accessed from another
 working tree via two special paths, main-worktree and worktrees. The
-- 
2.21.0.1120.gde2b49a866