Subject: [PATCH] trace2: fix up a missing "leave" entry point

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:37:38 +0200

Fix a trivial bug that's been here since the shared/do_write_index
tracing was added in 42fee7a388 ("trace2:data: add trace2
instrumentation to index read/write", 2019-02-22). We should have
enter/leave points, not two enter/enter points. This resulted in an
"enter" event without a corresponding "leave" event.

Signed-off-by: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
---
 read-cache.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/read-cache.c b/read-cache.c
index 61b043bac3..4fad4e3f9a 100644
--- a/read-cache.c
+++ b/read-cache.c
@@ -3131,7 +3131,7 @@ static int write_shared_index(struct index_state *istate,
 	trace2_region_enter_printf("index", "shared/do_write_index",
 				   the_repository, "%s", (*temp)->filename.buf);
 	ret = do_write_index(si->base, *temp, 1);
-	trace2_region_enter_printf("index", "shared/do_write_index",
+	trace2_region_leave_printf("index", "shared/do_write_index",
 				   the_repository, "%s", (*temp)->filename.buf);
 
 	if (ret)
-- 
2.21.0.1020.gf2820cf01a