Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ab/send-email-transferencoding-fix-for-the-fix

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 21:55:40 +0200

This ab/send-email-transferencoding-fix-for-the-fix series goes on top
of the ab/send-email-transferencoding-fix merged into "next". It fixes
the sendemail.identity issue Stephen Boyd reported, and then some.

Maybe it would be more understandable to rewind the existing topic out
of next and produce a new rebased series, but I think this is actually
easier to review, and documents some of the tricky edge cases for
future contributors.

I did make sure that the new tests I added for existing behavior were
actually testing existing behavior, and not whatever bugs I got into
"next" by running the test on top of "master", only the expected (now
fixed) tests fail there, not any tests for existing sendemail.identity
behavior.

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (5):
  send-email: remove cargo-culted multi-patch pattern in tests
  send-email: fix broken transferEncoding tests
  send-email: document --no-[to|cc|bcc]
  send-email: fix regression in sendemail.identity parsing
  send-email: remove support for deprecated sendemail.smtpssl

 Documentation/config/sendemail.txt |   3 -
 Documentation/git-send-email.txt   |  11 ++-
 git-send-email.perl                |  78 ++++++++++--------
 t/t9001-send-email.sh              | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++--------
 4 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.1020.gf2820cf01a