Subject: [GSoC][PATCH v2 0/3] Teach cherry-pick/revert to skip commits

From: Rohit Ashiwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:01:49 +0530

Adding a `--skip` option to make skipping commits easier for the user
and to make the commands more consistent. This will serve as a small
step to the bigger goal which improving consistency of sequencer commands.

Rohit Ashiwal (3):
  sequencer: add advice for revert
  cherry-pick/revert: add --skip option
  cherry-pick/revert: advise using --skip

 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt |   4 +-
 Documentation/git-revert.txt      |   4 +-
 Documentation/sequencer.txt       |   4 +
 builtin/commit.c                  |  13 ++--
 builtin/revert.c                  |   5 ++
 sequencer.c                       |  88 +++++++++++++++++++--
 sequencer.h                       |   1 +
 t/t3510-cherry-pick-sequence.sh   | 124 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0